The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.marlabs.com
The term Marlabs shall mean Marlabs LLC. or its affiliates, including Divergence (hereafter together known as “Marlabs”) and the term User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.Marlabs.com (hereafter “WebSite”).
By using the WebSite, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by Marlabs without any notice to User.
- WebSite is owned by Marlabs. All content present on this WebSite is the exclusive property of Marlabs including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this WebSite. Marlabs makes no representation that materials on this WebSite are appropriate or available for use at any location(s). Any access to this WebSite from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the WebSite or export the materials in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations.
- Marlabs has business relationships with several customers, suppliers, vendors, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner may be used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- Marlabs name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by Marlabs. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Marlabs.
- Marlabs LLC. or any of its subsidiary or affiliates may have attained certain status, certifications, awards, accolades and others (collectively “Acclamation”). For convenience and simplicity, Marlabs may display all such Acclamation in this WebSite without indicating as to which of its legal entities has attained such Acclamation.
- No material from this WebSite may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Marlabs. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this WebSite may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Marlabs may monitor access to the WebSite.
- Marlabs may terminate User’s access to the WebSite at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- Marlabs makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the WebSite.
- The WebSite, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the WebSite, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Marlabs shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the WebSite.
- Marlabs may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the WebSite at any time, including, its content or features.
- Marlabs will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the WebSite, or any information provided on the WebSite, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Marlabs harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the WebSite.
- The information contained in the WebSite has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Marlabs disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The WebSite provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the WebSite. User agrees that Marlabs is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Marlabs is not responsible for third party content accessible through the WebSite, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Marlabs is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Marlabs makes no warranty that: (a) the WebSite will meet your requirements; (b) the WebSite will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the WebSite or any services offered through the WebSite will be accurate or reliable.